Get Immediate Help
1-800-715-4225 or Call our Behavioral Health Crisis Center 24/7 at 706-583-7307
Behavioral Health Link operates a 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week hotline for those in crisis.
Available every day of the year, the BHL staff is prepared to help you through a tough time and get you on track for any additional assistance you may require.
Call: 1 (800) 715 - 4225
Since 1998, BHL has provided quality personal interaction through its crisis intervention and access services. Its programs are recognized nationally for setting a new standard of care, supported by emerging research in recent studies by experts from the University of Montreal, Rutgers University, and Columbia University.
BHL's approach to services comes from combining the compassion and caring of a community provider, but the sophisticated business model, software, and data tools of managed care. Yet BHL is neither -- its core business is crisis intervention and access.
We differentiate our hotlines, mobile teams, and disaster services by:
- Active engagement and collaborative problem solving
- Informed choice empowered by BHL's status as an independent broker
- Real-time connection to services through shared scheduling
- Active follow-up for those with urgent and emergent needs
- Least intrusive intervention, which results in better outcomes and reduced cost (fewer ER visits, inpatient hospitalizations, and law enforcement interactions)